One step closer to joining the Learning Reimagined Family. Here are all the essential details regarding registration. If you have any questions, please feel free to pop us an email.
What’s in a Ticket:
Your registration ticket is fully inclusive of all that is on offer over the weekend, which also happens to be a fully catered event. Your registration ticket includes:
- Sitting in on all the presentations
- Participation in workshops and discussions during Open Space Sessions
- Hosting of workshops and discussion during Open Space Sessions
- Participation in the Imagination/Creative zone
- Documentary screening
- Talent show – Viewing and Participating
- Morning tea on arrival on Saturday and Sunday
- Mid-morning Tea on Saturday and Sunday
- Lunch on Saturday and Sunday
- Afternoon Tea on Saturday and Sunday
- Dinner on Saturday night
|Valid until 30 June 2018||Valid Until 30 September 2018||Valid until 14 October 2018|
|12-17 year old||R550||R715||R880|
|7-11 year old||R420||R550||R715|
- The registration form asks for additional information about you (social media links, some background to your interest in participating.) Feel free to share only what you are comfortable to share. The information would be helpful to facilitate and create a more responsive open space session and sharing with other participants if you so choose.
- The caterers only source halaal meat as there are a number of students at the Academy that also have a halaal meat requirement.
- Once you complete the registration form here, you will receive an email with banking details for an EFT. You will receive a follow up email confirming your participation at the conference once you send through your proof of payment.
- An accompanying grandparent is the parent of adult that is unschooling/schooling their children and who will be accompanying the family to the conference.
- Tickets are not refundable but are transferable in the event that you can no longer attend. Please do communicate with us via email the details of the new ticket holders.
Thank you for your interest in attending – we’re really looking forward to connecting with you at the conference.